4E (End to End Energy Efficiency) Scheme
FMC (Foundation of MSME Clusters) www.fmc.org.in in collaboration with SIDBI is getting the 4E energy audits at your factory at a highly subsidized rate. 7 firms have already availed of this benefit.
A questionnaire (attached) is to be filled out and sent to me so that a DEA (Detailed Energy Audit) can be planned and conducted & a DPR (Detailed Project Report) can be prepared.
For the DEA & DPR the process of the 4E Program is as follows which is highly subsidized. The subsidy is being given by SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) who have been funded by the World Bank. SIDBI partners with YES Bank for loan guarantee under World bank scheme http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/banking-finance/sidbi-partners-yes-bank-for-loan-guarantee-under-world-bank-scheme/311022/
4E Application Process:-
- UA (Udyog Adhaar) needed http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx.
- 4E Application form to be filled (attached).
- 4E Questionnaire to be filled (attached).
- Audit fee: ₹ 34,500 (including service tax). The cost of the DEA will vary from ₹ 1 lakh to 2 lakhs depending upon the size of the unit but each of you will have to pay ₹ 34,500. Rest all will be paid by SIDBI. Kindly send the payment through cheque in favour of “India SME Technology Services Limited” OR through NEFT only and send me a confirmation by email.
- Bank Account Details: Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Bank Current Account No: 04201131001164.
- IFSC: ORBC0100420 , PAN: AABCI4974M, TAN: DELI05892F.
- ISTSL (India SME Technology Services Ltd), an associate of SIDBI is implementing the 4E initiative, will appoint reputed agency after receiving payment.
- DEA & DPR (Detailed Project Report) will be made by audit firm.
- Review & finalization of DPR will be done by ISTSL.
End to End Energy Efficiency (4E) Solutions Program for MSME’s:-
- The aim of the 4E program is to help MSME’s to adopt energy efficient practices by providing technical consultancy.
- 4E would include DEA & support for implementing the energy saving measures for quantification of actual savings by the qualified Energy Auditors at a highly subsidized rate.
- In the event the MSME decides to adopt any energy conservation measure after the DPR, a provision of financing options ranging between ₹ 10 Lacs – ₹ 1.5 Crores at a highly subsidized rate of interest (8.10 % - 9.90 %) shall be made available to the MSMEs in order to implement the suggested Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs). http://www.sidbi.in/files/SIDBI_Ebrochure_4E_Financing.pdf
- Maximum loan upto 90 % of total project cost.
- Repayment is 3 years upto ₹ 50 lacs & 5 years beyond ₹ 50 lacs.
- Interest is 8.10 % - 9.90 % p.a. which is 2.5 % below the normal lending rate.
- Minimum credit rating of SME4/SER4/CR5 or its equivalent.
- Eligibility criteria: 3 years operational and last 2 years operational profit and should have undergone the process of DEA.
- Additionally, all possible Implementation Support as well as Monitoring & Verification support post implementation may be provided to the MSMEs at no extra cost.
- Project coverage after DEA is:-
- Energy efficiency retrofit projects.
- Renewable projects.
- Technology upgradation projects.
All those interested are requested to kindly complete the 4E Application process asap and send to me along with the confirmation of the NEFT transfer or cheque.
For any queries kindly contact our office.